Monday, November 29, 2010

Why do men continue to text when we don't respond?

So almost two weeks ago now, I tried to lose a boy I was "hanging out with".  We talked/ saw each other once or twice a week for about a month and a half and never actually even went on a date.  He did however make me dinner on multiple occasions (and def was a good cook).  Anyways... I had a mini meltdown the day before my 31st birthday when he was over making me dinner (perhaps it was an overdramatized meltdown to get rid of him?), and thought I had broken things off.  Since then I haven't spoken to him at all- however he continues to text and leave voicemails.  The texts are way to good to not share...

We will start 4 days after "the breakup"- Day 1

Crazy (early am): "how about you answer the phone when I call for once"
Crazy (next afternoon): "my head hurts"
Crazy: "my head hurts"
Crazy: "and I miss u"
Crazy: "R U mad at me?"
Me: "I'm not mad...at my friends for dinner"
Crazy: "O...you comin over tonite"  (Seriously?)
Me: "no"
Crazy: "Yea I figured..ok"

Day 2
Crazy: "Hiii"
Crazy: "Ok well since u don't even want to put in a tenth of the work that I am.. maybe its beest if we part ways".  (YES!)

Day 3
Me: "You're probably right. I'm sorry I can't focus on this right now with everything else going on"
Crazy: ":("
Crazy: "ur supposed to say no"
Crazy: "like why did u even hng out w me if u didn't like me.. I just think its really inconsiderate"
Me:  "I do like you..i just can't handle everything right now" (bad move right there)
Crazy: "Then don throw this away...let's find a common ground" (throw what away psycho!)
Crazy: "U too busy to talk tonite?"
Me: "I have plans with the fam, how about I call you after" (i clearly have no intention of calling him, but i thought i would shut him up for a few hours)
Crazy: "K..and maybe stop by" (UMM NOO!)
Crazy: "I want some cuddle time"
Crazy (around 10pm): "So much for calling"
Me: "You are the most impatient person ever... I am with my family. I don't need this"
Crazy: "Yea uve shown that the last week" (YA think?)
crazy: "I just assumed u werehome since u go to bed early. Im sry"

Day 4
Crazy: "Serioulsy wat the hell is going on"
Crazy: "I misssssssss u"
Crazy: "I misssssssss u"

Day 5
Crazy: "Happy turkey day"
Me (feeling nice on Thanksgiving and half in the bag perhaps): "You too"
Crazy: ":).. I wanna see u soon"
Crazy: "Do you wanna see due date tomorrow after work or sat?"
Crazy: "I'm trying..."
*That night crazy left me a message saying he was near my home...

Day 6
Crazy: "Seriously wats going on ..why are u igorning me"
Me: "I need to be alone right now.. I know you don't understand.. I'm sorry" (not sure why i am trying to be nice)
Crazy: "i want to help.. I care about u" (help with what!!!)
Me: "That is very sweet but I don't need help.. I just need to do my own thing right now"
Crazy CRazy: "U got me to like u..u can't just quit now.. not fair..we can be slow and friends but just don't ignore me"
Crazy: "Just cuz other guys have hurt u doesn't mean I will.. don't give up on me. gimme a shot"
Me: "Its not even about that.. i just need to be alone for a while" (why didn't i just tell him to f off here?)
crazy: "ugh..."
Crazy: So you don't wan to hang out at all"
Crazy: "?"

Day 8
Crazy: "Ugh Alex puked everywhere" (Who the F is Alex!?!?)
Crazy: "So uhh are we not gunna hook up anymore cuzzz I kinda miss it"
Crazy: "Mybe for my bday hehehe" (in your dreams pal!)

Day 9 (TODAY)
Crazy: "So ur just gunna ignore me..that's mature" (clearly i am acting mature here)
Me: "What do you want from me? I have already told you I need to be alone and you wont stop so yes I have resorted to ignoring" (wouldn't you think that would shut most people up? .. umm no)
Crazy: "A. That is retarded and unfair to me and b. U started ignoring me the day after I gave u your bday presents w no explanationso don't give me that shit" (well hello- maybe if you didnt buy me an omlet maker things might have lasted another 5 minutes.. probably not though to be fair)
Me: "A. Its not always about you. B. You must have missed the meltdown i had. C. Its not like we were in a realtionship- we were just hanging out"
Crazy: "Yea so then wats the big deal..y stop skince we were just hanging out"
Crazy: "U just pull the high school move and ignore me.. can't even call" (he may be right here..lol!)
Crazy: "Annd even tho we were just hanging out.. I still cared about u a lot" (gross)
Crazy: "It can't always be about me cuz its always about u" (HELLO OBVIOUSLY- i explained that to you when i met you)
Crazy: "Maybe u wanna take me out one last time for dinner for my bday 0:)"  (umm really?)
Crazy: "Pretty please"
Crazy: ".. I never say please"
Crazy: ".. I never say please"
Crazy: ":("


Is this guy for real????

2 comments:

  1. I kind of feel bad for him. Is he cute at least? You really go under his skin, hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha...I cannot believe he was so persistent! I really hate when they can't get the hint!! But seriously Sas...he is mesmerized by you. hahaha Keep me (us) posted!

    ReplyDelete