Monday, November 29, 2010

a little about me

I am a 31 year old living in the city (we'll say San Diego).  Got married a little over a year ago, and about 5 months ago my husband up and  ran away, with barely any explanation.  So I'm now basically divorcing myself (since my husband doesn't want to deal with anything) and have thrown myself back into the dating world, which I haven't been part of for about 7 years. 

I acknowledge that girls can be crazy and can make men crazy, and that I am most likely not ready to be in a relationship or even casually date, but I must have a special talent or something.... either that or I am just excellent at attracting the crazy.   The last guy I was talking to (we never actually went on a date) is so crazy/ comical that he inspired this.  So thank you trust fund baby :) 

The names and some of the details may be changed to protect the crazy... enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment