Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its not just me who has the craziness..

So first a quick text message update for Day 10
Crazy: "talk to meeeee"
Crazy: "u know i'm not guna stop till I get my way"
Crazy: SaraaaaHhhhhh"
Me: "Wtf"
Crazy: "Oh hey.. I"m at the uconn game wats up" (yeah wtf meant tell me where you are)
Crazy: "U decide to give in yet"

Why do guys feel the need to contact you on holidays or your birthday?  These are the times we LEAST want to hear from them.  Why the f would i want to get an email that says "Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!!!" from the guy who basically ruined the past year of my life?  Other no no's are telling someone they are a coldhearted biotch (that was it right Andrea?) on Thanksgiving because you have been deleted from our lives. 

Also, I understand that sometimes things might not go exactly how you planned crazies, HOWEVER, when you start dating a 22 year old and post  on Facebook that you are "in a relationship" a month later  (when you are still married and letting the skankiness live in your wife's house) it doesn't make your wife jealous... it just makes us want to hurt you for being so stupid.
 

I like this blog thing...

3 comments:

  1. Why are boys so stupid? How is BEGGING for your attention....attractive in the slightest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the same crazy as last post or the original crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, "cold-hearted bitch" were his exact words. :) Whatever, he just couldn't handle the fact that I moved on and was not pining over him. It actually made me feel good to know I got under his skin so much. ha!

    ReplyDelete