Sunday, December 5, 2010

Is it me??

Day 13

Crazy: "Nevermind I can't do a sleepover.. in CT hurt my back in a car accident last nite"

ok- so after this text, I accepted his Facebook friend request (and then immediately blocked him from being able to see anything on my page, but still kept him as a friend so I can see his page in case he gets creepier)because i had to see if he was as creepy on fb as he is to me over text... um negative there.  So here lies the question- is it me who makes men turn into mental patients????

Also, I had loose plans to hang out with a boy today, but he never actually made plans with me. Texted all day long but didn't actually make a plan. I probably could have put in a little more effort, but am so sick of doing everything for men, so I didn't and hence we didn't hang out... his loss i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment